Phenolic Resin Film Faced Plywood
This type of product was originally designed for concrete formwork, where an improved finish, or a higher number of re-uses was desirable, although now it is used much more diversely, and is regularly used in the manufacture of finished furniture and rebound boards for sports facilities.
Rebound boards achieve a more uniform and clean finish, by removing any surface defects that may telegraph through the surface.
- Birch plywood core
- Standard sizes (e.g. 1220x2440mm) up to a maximum of 1830x4000mm unjointed
- T&G profiling available, along with other profiles
- Cutting and drilling to your specific requirements
- Standard finish of 120g/m2 film, up to 800g/m2
Polypropylene Faced Concrete Formwork Plywood
These plywoods are used for multiple pour high quality concrete formwork and up to 100 concrete pours can be achieved with this finish. The plywood surface offers easier separation from the concrete & easier cleaning, producing a uniform concrete surface colour & quality for every application.
The panels are less sensitive to face damage and any scratches do not leave visible marks on the finished concrete.
- Birch and beech plywood core
- Standard sizes of 2400x1200mm, 2500x1250/1500mm, 2700x1350/1500mm
- Maximum size of 4000x1500mm
FSC / PEFC Certification:
These certification systems allow you to purchase wood-based products safe in the knowledge that they have been sensibly and sustainably managed all along the supply path from when the tree was cut down from the forest, right to the point they arrive with you.
To find out more go to out more go to our FAQS