Winwood Products offers the following decorative products:
- Standard range of over 350 different veneers
- Jointed and/or inlaid to pattern
- Standard and composite cores
- Available as bespoke matched sets
- Plywood, MDF, fire doors, paperbacked veneers or jointed layons
Real wood veneered products manufactured using a combination of over 350 high-quality veneers that are pressed onto virtually any type of core or composite.
Veneer designs, inlays & concealed lippings can be incorporated into your specific requirements in panel thicknesses ranging from 1mm up to 100mm.
- Thickness = 6mm-50mm - (composites up to 100mm)
- Standard panel sizes = 2440 / 3050x1220mm, 3050x1525mm
- Max size = 3660x1830mm (subject to availability of core and laminate chosen)
- Wide range of colours & decors
- Hard-wearing surface
- Wide variety of core materials available
- Also available fire retardant to EN 13501 Class B
Hard-wearing HPL (high-pressure laminate) bonded to one or both faces of a wide range of core materials.
Choose from our standard range of laminates or specify a particular brand of laminate if preferred.
- Panels start at 8mm thickness
- Produced to order in special sizes if required
- Bespoke patterns can be produced to your specific design
- Can be tileable - the pattern is matched across panels
- Unfinished or prefinished with lacquer, oil, wax, paint or laminate
- Designs can be supplied in plywood
A range of deeply contoured panels usually supplied in the form of deep rout MDF or through-coloured MDF.
- 4mm-150mm thick (thicker by arrangement)
- Unidirectional ash, beech & oak stocked in size 2300x350mm
- Ash, beech, birch, maple & oak stocked in 2400x400mm
- To special order up to: 3050x400mm
(wider panels can be achieved by bonding multiple sections together)
- Multiple woods can be mixed within one panel
- Supplied raw or precoated with lacquer, oil or special finishes
This decorative striped plywood is manufactured using a combination of strips of woods that are bonded together to form a decorative panel product.
Multiple wood types and multi-coloured combination products possible.
- 8mm-30mm thick
- Available in 10 colours
- Uniformity of colour throughout
- Environmentally friendly & non-toxic
- Moisture resistant
- Excellent for deep and heavily patterned CNC machining
- Mechanical resistance 30% higher than standard MDF
- Also available fire retardant to EN 13501 Class B,s2-d0
Through-coloured MDF with a dye mixed within production to ensure a uniform colour right through to the core.
Excellent machining propeties for smooth finish, and available in flame-retardant options.
- Stock thickness = 6mm-30mm
- Stock panel size = 2440x1220mm, 1250x2500mm, 1500x3000mm
- Heavy duty coating (minimum 395g/m2)
- Smooth semi-matt surface
- White held in stock, other decors to special order in single/multi-pallet quantity
Melamine faced plywoods are tough, waterproof and scratch resistant. They are sued in many applications such as for kitchen carcasses and doors, vehicle fitouts, and shopfitting.
- Stock thickness = 9mm-18mm
(Special order = 6mm-30mm)
- Stock panel size = 1220x2440mm, 1525x3050mm
(Special order to max 1525x3660mm)
- Wide range of colours
- Hard-wearing, stippled surface
- UV-resistant (rated 6-7 according to DIN 54004)
- EN 636-3 (fully exposed exterior applications)
This resilient laminated plywood is constructed using a strong birch plywood core with a multilayer polypropylene coating & lacquer on one or both faces. This covering is bonded to the core using an elastic two component glue meeting EN 204 D4 for exterior applications.
- Stock thickness (dual-sided = 12mm-18mm)
- Stock panel size = 2440x1220mm
- Smooth surface resistant to chemicals including freshly-poured concrete
- Up to 100 concrete pours possible if managed correctly
- Also available in single-sided as the reverse of phenolic slip-resistant plywoods
Smooth phenolic film faced plywoods are tough, waterproof and scratch resistant. They are designed to offer an improved quality of finish and help achieve multiple re-uses in concrete formwork, If cared for properly between pours, the smooth and chemical-resistant surface can allow them to be reused up to 100 times.